The Paramount Pro Pants are a top-tier hiking pant made to comfortably see you up challenging ascents. Made with a soft, durable and sustainably-conscious fabric, they have the features you need for all-day comfort off the grid.
- Standard fit
- Sustainably-conscious material is ultra-soft next to skin
- Anti-odor treatment
- Adjustable waistband with a webbing belt
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord at leg opening for adjustability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Heat transfer logo on left leg
- Avg Weight: 290 g (10.23 oz)
- Inseam: 29.5''
- Body: 50D x 150D 160 g/m ² 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane with FlashDry-XD and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish