Reliable, lightweight warmth never looked so good. The Summit Series Casaval Hybrid Jacket is a pioneering mid layer, insulated with synthetic Ventrix™, that delivers breathability and mobility no matter the activity. By eliminating shoulder seams, this jacket is comfortable even when toting a heavy pack on multi-day trips.
- Standard fit
- 60 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- High-CFM body fabric allows for breathability during high-output activities
- Hybrid construction with stretch-woven underarms and hem for mobility and comfort
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal kissing welt finish
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Concealed-zip hand pockets with an internal pouch in left pocket
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment
- Body: 40D 91 g/m² 88% nylon, 12% elastane plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Underarms And Hem: 75D 187 g/m² 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane double weave with FlashDry™ and non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 60 g Ventrix™ 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Avg Weight: 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Center Back: 28''