The Terrex Agravic Ultra was created in collaboration with one of the world's fastest trail runners, Ekaterina Mityaeva. It's one of the first Adidas trail runners that features a bio-based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) plate that's made out of 90% renewable carbon. A blend of responsive Boost and ultra-lightweight Lightstrike works with the TPE plate to ensure high-energy return over mountainous terrain that also cushions every stride to help you keep your pace over technical trails.
- Lace closure
- Open mesh upper with abrasion-resistant weldings, and padded tongue
- Snug midfoot with slightly wider toe box
- Lightstrike and Boost midsole with carbon plate layer
- Dual-layer Achilles protection and midsole rock protection plate
- Continental™ Rubber outsole with aggressively shaped lugs that are built for grip over technical terrain
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content