Have all the necessary first aid items that you would need right at your fingertips with the Ultralight/Watertight .7 Medical Kit. This kit was tested and approved by professionals. It's lightweight and will keep water out along with other outdoor elements. It may be lightweight, but it is packed with first aids essentials including Antiseptic Wipes, multiple bandages/gauze, safety pins, and after bite wipes. This kit has two layers of protection which makes this kit 100% waterproof. No matter the adventure the Ultralight/Watertight .7 Medical Kit is ready to perform without slowing you down.
- Pack the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships because of its proven ability to perform for any and every outdoor sport without letting or weighing you down.
- Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your first aid kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages included to help you immobilize fractures and provide support out on the trail.
- Repair gear on-the-go using the included safety pins and mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down.
- Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Size: 7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight: 8oz
- Group Size: 1-2 people
- Trip Duration: 1-4 Days