Set your sights on your next adventure with the Altra Olympus 4 Trail Running Shoes. These shoes are comfortable and deliver max-cushion for a better ride. Mesh upper provides breathability and airflow for all-day comfort. Vibram MegaGrip which delivers secure traction when going between rugged terrains. For added comfort and stability the FootShape toe box allows your toes to relax and spread. Take on the next trail sporting the Olympus 4 Trail Running Shoes.
- Uppers have been updated from their predecessors with a modern look and improved breathability
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Engineered mesh upper provides enhanced breathability and airflow for all-day comfort.
- Heels have been rounded to encourage a smoother step from heel to toe
- Lightly-padded tongue and collar with flat laces that allows traditional lace-up closure.
- Protective toe cap with drainage holes that deliver increased ventilation.
- GAITERTRAP™ hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris build-up beneath the shoe.
- Soft fabric lining creates a comfortable wear inside of shoe.
- Stack height of 33mm provides ample cushion for long runs
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Highly-responsive EVA midsole with InnerFlex™ flexible grooves delivers more speed and improved performance.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole with TrailClaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at the toe off.