Elevate your performance with the Altra Paradigm 5 Running Shoes. They deliver a lighter and faster ride. Featuring an Altra Ego midsole that provides high levels of response, along with a soft feel for a high energy return. Get breathable comfort with the engineered mesh upper. If you are in need of a running shoe that will take in most of the impact during your run, so your body doesn’t have to, look no further than the Altra Paradigm 5 Running shoes.
- Altra Ego is a midsole compound designed for high energy return, providing high levels of durability and responsiveness.
- Guide Rails are incorporated into the A-Bound midsole for adaptive stability.
- StabiliPod provides improved stability through the three natural stability zones of the foot.
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for a responsive ride, updated to improve flexibility through the gait cycle.
- Engineered Mesh Upper balances breathable comfort and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Drop: 0 mm