Made from Phasic™ LT, a material containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. It's a light and comfortable performance top for high output mountain activities.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size and irritation
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Short sleeves
- Polyester next-to-skin wicks moisture and dries quickly
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains recycled polyester
- UPF Rating: 50+