The Benchmade 3300 Infidel OTF is, to put it mildly - awesome. D2 tool steel double edged blade, anodized T6 aluminum handle and a pocket clip for easy carry. The sliding button is on the face of the handle instead of the side like many others. The milled 'stepped' handle design assures that this Benchmade auto knife will not be slipping out of your hand. This model features a BK1 black coated blade.
- Edge: Dual Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: BK 1 Black Coated
- Handle Color: Black
- The Infidel's out-the-front mechanism is smooth and rock solid
- Double action out-the-front auto
- Double edge spear-point with ambidextrous thumb-slide
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black anodized machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with removable deep-carry pocket pocket clip
- Integrated cleaning port
- Designed by McHenry
- Overall Length: 8.91 in.
- Closed Length: 5.00 in.
- Blade Length: 3.91 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.118 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.590 in.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60‚¬"62 HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Weight: 4.90 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down Black Anodized Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism: Out-the-Front Double Auto