Griptilian is the most famous Benchmade foldable knife. It uses an AXIS lock mechanism which allows for an easier open/close, which is ideal for both left and right handers. It features a strong blade with a length of 2.91" and reversible tip-up. The Pardue Griptilian mini surely lives up to its name.
- Designer: Pardue Mechanism
- Axis Action: Manual-Opening
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Open Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.78
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Weight: 2.68oz
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-Point
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: Nylon (Black)
- Use: Everyday, Outdoor, Tactical