The Caldera was created to take on miles of even the most technical trails, while still keeping runners comfortable. The new Caldera features nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 that is softer, lighter, and more responsive than DNA LOFT. With incredible comfort and a stable ride, runners can forget about their shoes and focus on the trail.
- Innovative nitrogen infusion process allowed the fine-tuning of the softness with careful precision so to never sacrifice weight, durability, or responsiveness.
- Cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
- Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform to hold your foot securely for a stable ride.
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- TPU toe cap protects toes from rocky terrain.
- Upper holds your foot securely without sacrificing breathability, thanks to a new, lightweight and quick-drying air mesh.
- Lace keeper secures laces so they don't get caught on trail debris
- Front and back attachment points offer a secure fit for gaiters
- Best for: Trail running
- Neutral support
- Midsole drop: 6mm
- Weight: 11oz/311.8g