Boots, board, goggles, helmet. And the rider-focused design of the men's Burton Snowdial Bib Pants. That's a good start to any day. Their durable two-layer waterproof, breathable design keeps you dry and riding, while a good selection of pockets keeps your important stuff within reach. Stretch side panels boost the fit and flex for a natural range of motion whether you're in the park or just getting on and off the lift.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Two-layer (10,000mm/5,000g) polyester dobby fabric
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Stretch side panels
- Test-I-Cool vents
- Zippered chest pocket, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet