The Westerner really shines when the heat is on. Designed to keep its cool in hot, humid and downright uncomfortable weather. It's built Darn Tough to meet your demands and exceed your expectations.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves comfort and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Lightweight socks breathe well and provide versatile, all-day comfort on the job.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- 53% Nylon, 42% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex