The Fenix battery was upgraded with a built-in USB port for convenient charging. It features a protective circuit built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat along with being fully covered with a steel shell. The battery also includes pressure relief vents that expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit preventing an explosion.
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500U mAh USB Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Micro USB charging port lets you charge the battery directly
- Button-Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a riveted steel hat. Riveted steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Overcharge protection, Over-discharge protection, Short-circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.
Note: USB Cable Not Included