The Tenergy CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR123A lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Every Tenergy CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection and the PTC threshold is set at 5 amps. The protected Tenergy CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8)
- Warning: can not be recharged!
- Voltage: 3 V
- Normal capacity: 1400 mAh
- Self-discharge rate: <1% per year
- Max. constant current: 1500 mAh
- Max pulse current: 3000 mAh
- Normal weight: 16 g
- Operating temperature: -20‚¬"60 °C
- 5 amp PTC high-current discharge protection