Comfortable, warm long-sleeved shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. A women's version of the classic Canada Shirt, with a feminine cut and softer fabric. Details in G-1000 Eco on the inside of the collar, cuffs, pocket flaps and front opening. Works well as both a light jacket on mild autumn days and as a robust insulating mid layer over a base layer top.
- Comfortable long-sleeved shirt in soft, insulating flannel made from recycled wool and polyester.
- Women's version of the popular men's shirt, here with a more feminine fit and a softer fabric.
- Works great as a jacket on sunny autumn days as well as an insulating mid-layer on top of a t-shirt or base-layer top.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- G-1000 Eco reinforcements (65% polyester, 35% cotton) on reverse side of cuffs, front placket, collar and pocket flaps.
- Main fabric: 70% wool, 30% polyamide