This special edition Kanken Backpack is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colors gives Kanken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kanken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g