The Lappland Hike 15 is a versatile backpack for an active hunting and outdoor life that requires a lot of freedom of movement. Its slim profile has an excellent fit and reduces the risk of the pack fastening on branches and undergrowth. The innovative back plate is made from pressed discarded wool; a functional and sustainable alternative to petroleum-based synthetic materials.
- Durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Comfortable carrying system with temperature-regulating wool.
- Back plate in pressed wool spill.
- The wool is a residual product from Swedish farms.
- Pliant shoulder straps for easy weapon handling.
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Carrying system: Perfect fit
- Chest strap and hip belt
- Expandable side pocket and side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible
- Rain cover included
- Height: 47 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 17 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- Min. back length: 46 cm
- Max. back length: 50 cm
- Volume: 15 l
- Weight: 1000 g