The Army Leather Ascent is a technical 5-finger glove designed to meet climbers' needs for warmth, endurance and fingertip feel on adventures in high alpine terrain.
- Hardwearing, supple climbing glove
- Backhand in cowhide and durable Cordura stretch fabric.
- Extra strong Army Leather goatskin on the palm and thumb.
- Outseams provide great comfort and grip.
- Exposed areas reinforced with kangaroo leather.
- Removable liner made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Wool wicks away moisture and is warming even when damp.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Eyelet to make the glove easy to pull on.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included