This ultra-thin, minimalist toesock packs in the benefits of Merino wool, with superior softness, exceptional odor resistance, and temperature regulation. The patented five-toe design minimizes skin-on-skin friction that leads to blisters and lets your foot work naturally for better alignment and feel underfoot.
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters & just as important, hotspots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed it distributes your weight evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Merino Wool fibers are inherently renewable and biodegradable.
- Fiber content: 66% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 4% Lycra®