Crafted for extreme abuse, the Kenetrek Desert Guide boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover. The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites.
Limited Time Promotion: Buy any pair of Kenetrek Boots and add a pair of Kenetrek gaiters to your cart at NO EXTRA COST!
- 7" tall shaft with 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- Extra padded soft collars along with special flex notch upper design for incredible support and comfort
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- No waterproof membrane for increased breathability in hot climates
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability