Despite the summer heat, you've chosen a backpacking route that meanders throughout the Uintas. Make sure to pakc your KUHL's Silencr Kargo shorts. Made with a four-way mechanical stretch and a gusseted crotch, the shorts provide enough mobility on steep, uneven terrain. And at lower elevations when temperatures are hotter, superior moisture wicking and breathability will keep you cool and dry while you push for camp.
- DWR finish repels light rain on the trail
- Durable ripstop fabric with 4-way mechnical stretch
- UPF 50
- Articulated design to follow the natural movement of your body
- 7 pockets: 2 front hand, 2 back, 2 mesh side with zippers, 1 stealth cell phone pocket
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of moment
- Free Ryde waistband lined soft microchamois for unmatched comfort
- Bottom leg opening 20"
- 10-inch inseam