The Combat Boot MK2 GTX by Lowa is a new generation of combat boot recommended for long marches, patrols, paratrooper jumps, mountain and combat missions. It’s extremely lightweight given its intended use, but makes no compromises in terms of protection, stability and durability. Two new key features are the proven, certified ankle protection system, LOWA AS® with PORON technology that absorbs shock and protects against impact to the ankles, and LOWA’s new RAYFLECT® leather treatment that reflects a portion of the sun’s heat radiation, preventing excessive heat build-up inside the boots.
- Closed eyelets to prevent snagging
- LOWA AS® Absorbs shock and protects against impact to the ankles
- RAYFLECT Leather treatment that reflects a portion of the sun’s heat radiation, keeps feet cooler.
- DOUBLE INJECTION Softer PU layer provides flex, cushioning, underneath a denser supportive layer.
- RESOLEABLE LOWA can resole this product at our German factory.
- SLIP RESISTANCE The sole complies with the EU PPE anti-slip standard SRA, providing optimal slip protection on slick surfaces.