Eliminating the need for a closet full of jackets, the Marmot Minimalist Component Jacket offers you three jackets in one. Crafted from Gore-Tex Paclite material, the shell is wind- and waterproof, and incredibly packable, so you never have an excuse to leave it at home. Adjustable cuffs and hood let you cinch out the elements, and the fully sealed seams prevent any moisture from seeping in.
When the weather is cold and stormy, use the insulated liner inside the shell for dependable protection and cozy warmth. For dry days with a hint of chill on the air, use the liner as stand-alone piece to keep the chill at bay. The shell has a zippered chest pocket, and both the shell and liner feature zippered hand pockets, so no matter how you decide to wear the jacket you have ample room for your snacks and other essentials.
- GORE-TEX Paclite ® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry
- PFC Free DWR
- 100% Seam Taped - 2.5 Layer Construction
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Chest Pocket with Water Resistant Zip
- Attached Adjustable Hood with Peripheral Cord
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro ® Cuffs
- Weight: 1lb 13.6oz (839.1g)
- Main Fabric: GORE-TEX ® Products with Paclite ® Technology 100% Recycled Polyester 3.3 oz/yd | 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop 1.5 oz/yd
- Insulation Type: Regular Fit
- Waterproof: Yes