Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, the MSR Hubba Hubba tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this MSR backpacking tent redefines lightweight livability. Whether you're setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season MSR Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience including time spent in the tent.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 4 oz
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 50 in
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in