The WindBurner Duo Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with a built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride, or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.8 L pot serves 2 people.
- Modular: Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.85L integrated bowl
- Room to nest 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separatley)