The Riff is NEMO's top-of-the-line backcountry-oriented Spoon shaped sleeping bag. This pinnacle performance 3-season 800FP down bag is designed for side sleepers who prefer space-saving packability and shaving critical ounces for long hours on the trail.
- New ultralight Spoon shape adds room at elbows and knees, yet is tailored for weight shaving warmth
- Premium 800FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry
- Blanket Fold external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Thermo Gills allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night
- Opposite-sided zippers on Riff Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag
- Capacity: 1-person
- Temp Rating: 30F / -1C
- ISO Lower Limit: 29F / -2C
- Fill Type: 10 oz. Down
- Fits up to 6'6"
- Girth (shoulder-hip-knee): 64-55-61 inches
- Compressed Volume: 4.7