The Rallye sunglasses use handcrafted, Italian-made acetate mixed with acids and polymers to produce lightweight frames that are comfortable during long sessions of use. The frames also feature premier durability, holding their shape through years of continued use.
The lenses are manufactured in Calvados, France, through a process that begins with organic materials like sand and ash. This mixture is heated, melted, and hardened into a mountain-ready glass. The lenses are then painstakingly polished to achieve the highest possible level of clarity for the user. The result is a distortion free, scratch-resistant lens that is both ruggedly durable and infinitely recyclable. Like all Obermeyer products, the Rallye sunglasses are truly made to last a lifetime.
- Cellulose Acetate - Made in Italy, Hypo-allergenic & Durable
- Mineral Glass Lenses - Optimal Clarity and Optical comfort
- Very Durable and scratch resistant.
- Handmade in France
- Removable Leather Covers for ski comfort
- Category 3 protection
- 100% UV protection
- Scratch free microfiber clothe for cleaning
- Custom case
- Lens: 62mm
- Nose: 18 mm
- Arms: 150 mm
- Fit: Unisex