Built from recycled and durable materials, the Bozeman Mid Leather Waterproof features a winterized combo of waterproof nubuck leather that's been oiled to be less susceptible to salt and water stains winters in Bozeman can be known for.
- Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort.
- 100% RPET REPREVE laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help lighten impact on the planet.
- The Bozeman midsole features a softer EVA heel pod, firmer EVA throughout, and gender-specific fit to create dialed-in comfort.
- A less aggressive toe cap, deep lugs, rounded heel and streamlined, lower-profile construction bring style made for town trails and urban streets.
- Proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Waterproof Oiled Nubuck Leather and Full-Grain Leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Recycled synthetic webbing and laces
- Quick drying recycled and natural material lining
- Weight: 13.1 oz./371 grams