The Orvis Pro LT pant is the perfect choice for early hunts when the weather is still hot - especially here in South Texas. To keep you cool, the lightweight fabric is textured to promote wicking, venting and temperature control, but they're still durable as the tight weave resists most brush scratches.
- Synthetic, stretch-woven Cordura® fabric with advanced hydrophobic fibers woven in for better moisture control
- DWR-treated fabric is water resistant and always feels dry to the touch
- Double-weave fabric hangs away from your skin to help with wicking, venting, and temperature control
- Tight weave resists brush
- Mesh pockets for additional breathability
- Cell phone pocket has a quick-release tab and is placed on right hip, not where you sit
- Front right pocket is reinforced to resist wear when carrying a knife
- Hidden drawstring in cuff for ground-up defense against branches and seeds.