A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the weather-resistant protection and durability you expect from Patagonia Black Hole bags. This midsize pack is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing plus a recycled TPU-film laminate.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Zippered, easy-access main compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket; large front and top stash pockets keep essentials at hand
- Padded laptop compartment fits most 15" laptops and provides easy access through a side zipper
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation; padded shoulder harness and sternum strap
- Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- This Product Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 11" x 8.3"
- Capacity: 32L (1,953 cu in)