The 3-layer Granite Crest Jacket is ideal for all-day movement on the trail in wet conditions. It's designed to be both high performance and responsibly made with NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution.
- Shell is made of 3-layer H2No Performance Standard NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution with a slick jersey backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish
- Hood with laminated visor effectively sheds water, plus two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Center-front zipper and chest pocket with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of pack waistbelt or harness
- Pit zips with welted, watertight two-way zippers provide ventilation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left-hand pocket and has minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Adjustable drawcord cinch at hem is routed up through front pockets to seal out weather and reduce bulk under pack waistbelt
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)