Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Pants have an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth liner for comfort and easy layering.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Waist features adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, plus a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly. Soft Microfleece panel in the seat for warmth
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and two midthigh pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Inseam: 32.5"
- Weight: 619 g (21.83 oz)