Patagonia Swiftcurrent Expedition Zip Front Wader is tough enough to take on the strongest currents all while keeping you comfortable. They feature a durable H2No performance standard to offer waterproof protection. You will have freedom of movement with the new baseball style design. Height adjustment can be done with ease along with padded straps to allow all-day comfort. There are plenty of pockets to carry your small items and built-in handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps. Remain dry and comfortable while fishing sporting the Swiftcurrent Expedition Zip front wader.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Submersible YKK front zipper is fully waterproof; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort