The Petzl Croll L Chest Ascender was designed for rope ascents. It's simple to use due to it's pinching system that is integrated into the clamp to reduce involuntary snagging. It features attachment holes that provide efficent positioning during ascents.
- Used with the ASCENSION handled rope clamp for rope ascents
- Simple to use, and effective:
- catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation The safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...) The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon