The PANTIN is a foot ascender designed for more efficient and less tiring rope ascents, available in both left- and right- foot versions.
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or BASIC ascenders
- Keeps the body upright for more efficient movement
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Dyneema straps resist abrasion
- Compact shape allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot and prevents any risk of snagging
- Easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Also available in left-foot version
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- The PANTIN is not an item of PPE!