From a mountain town or campground to city streets, these rugged, warm pants deliver classic style born from our Yosemite heritage. Made from sustainable Billy Goat Canvas, they're lined with fleece and flannel to offset winter cold. They fit and stretch great, and the cuff rolls up to reveal plaid.
- Billy Goat Canvas is made from an eco-conscious blend of responsibly harvested organic cotton and TENCEL™ Modal
- Durable stretch fabric is naturally soft and breathable
- Lightweight fleece lines legs for added warmth and softness
- Soft flannel lines waist and cuff
- Hem can be rolled up to show plaid flannel lining
- Inseam length: 32 in
- Weight: 21.5 oz