Designed for long expeditions and tough conditions, the QUEST is grippy and supportive. The chassis has been updated to target sensitive articulations and wrap the foot for extra support, while also keeping your stride fluid. No matter how tired you are or how heavy your pack, the QUEST 4 GORE-TEX ensures a stable yet smooth ride on any terrain.
- All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™ harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Quality full-grain nubuck leather material for longer wear and durability.
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Soft, breathable textile lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- PFC free
- Drop: 12 mm
- Heel stack: 34 mm
- Forefoot stack: 22 mm
- Weight: 655 g
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX