Maximize warmth and minimize bulk with the lightweight Kelvin Aerolite Jacket. It makes the perfect jacket for backcountry hunts to everyday life needs. The Kelvin Aerolite Jacket features Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology that replicates down insulation but has the warm when wet performance. It can be worn standalone or under a shell when temps require additional warmth.
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- 20-denier polyester face with durable water repellent finish, 20-denier polyester backer
- DWR finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Gusseted stretch cuffs allow for smooth, easy layering and unrestricted shooting
- Fitted hood provides low-profile warmth and concealment; doesn’t obstruct peripheral vision
- Deep, zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables