The Atlas combines the warmth of synthetic down insulation with recycled Repreve® polyester for an optimized warmth and dryness when she’s caught on the mountain in un-predicted conditions. DWR coating creates protection from the elements and the synthetic down traps warmth. It features multiple pockets for storage, critically taped seams to keep the moisture out, and a powder skirt. Keep your little one warm and dry this season in the Spyder Atlas Synthetic Down Jacket.
- Stretch Recycled Repreve Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR - Reliable waterproofing and breathability with added stretch for comfortable movement.
- Synthetic Down Insulation - Provides premium warmth without the extra bulk and weight.
- Fixed Helmet Compatible Hood w/ Inner Hood Gaiter and Removable Faux Fur Trim - An added layer of protection from the elements, easily fits over any helmet, and adds a pop of style.
- Critically Seam Taped - Extra level of waterproofing that ensures no moisture sneaks in.
- YKK Shiny Hologram Vislon Center Front Zipper - Simple, durable, and easy for little hands to grab.
- Zippered Hand Pockets - Nice place to warm up little hands and hold ski essentials like snacks or tissues.
- Fixed Powder Skirt w/ Snaps and Gripper Elastic - Keeps deep snow and wind out and traps body heat in for added warmth.
- RFID, Internal, and Mesh Goggle Pocket - Perfectly placed for keeping important items safe and within an arms reach.
- Adjustable Cuff Tabs w/ Gussets and Interior Stretch Cuffs w/ Thumb Holes - Allows for an easy fit over or under gloves/mittens and ensures hands stay extra warm.