Designed for distance runners participating in half full ultra and endurance events as well as training for them. The use of NanoGLIDE as a primary fiber will assure your foot stays cool and dry. The reduced friction of the fiber virtually eliminates the possibility of getting a blister. Together these make an even bigger difference as you move into the back half of the race and as you get close to the finish when most socks "wet-out" and lose their cooling and wicking abilities. That's when the superior hydrophobic properties of NanoGLIDE will be appreciated especially if you happen to be a "heavy sweater."
- NanoGLIDE fibers minimize friction and help stop blisters from forming
- Featherlite Thorlos padding 30% lighter than Original Experia for protection during long runs
- Aero-dynamic design for enhanced fit
- Integrated venting enhances moisture portability
- No-show tab & ultra-thin cushion
- 33% PTFE-treated polyester / 26% polyester / 39% nylon / 2% elastic