The Summit FUTUREFLEECE™ Full Zip Hoodie features an innovative technology that uses a full-loop fabric to minimize weight and help optimize body temperature. It's designed to be worn over a base layer and under whatever insulation the mission calls for. Flat-locked stitching and no shoulder seams help maintain your comfort when wearing a pack, while a pre-tensioned hood can easily be worn under a helmet.
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Concealed-zip chest pocket with an internal mesh pocket
- Flat-sewn elastic cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- Clean front hem with flat-sewn elastic at rear
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- Flat-locked stitching in key zones for next-to-skin comfort
- #3 reverse-coil, center front zip
- FUTUREFLEECE™ features full-loop construction and octa-yarns to provide an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Attached hood has a pre-tensioned elastic opening for a secure fit
- Body: 124 G/M² FUTUREFLEECE™—45% Recycled Polyester, 55% Polyester
- Center Back: 25.5"
- Avg Weight: 176G (6.21 Oz)