The Summit Series Casaval Hybrid Hoodie is a pioneering mid layer, insulated with synthetic Ventrix, that delivers breathability and mobility no matter the activity. By eliminating shoulder seams, this jacket is comfortable even when toting a heavy pack on multi-day trips.
- 60 g Ventrix stretch synthetic insulation in body, 40 g in hood; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- High-CFM face and lining fabrics allow for breathability during high-output activities
- Hybrid construction with stretch-woven underarms and hem for mobility and comfort
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal kissing welt finish
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you're wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- Concealed-zip hand pockets with an internal pouch in left pocket
- Adjustable hem with a single cord lock at right
- Avg Weight: 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Center Back: 26.5''